Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Ideas for Kiddos

So I have been working off and on with my now 9 year old son in learning our spiritual ways.  He is pretty good when he puts his mind to ritual or doing other crafty Pagan type things.  Lately we have not been diligent in working on anything together and I am about to change that.  I am reading through a book right now on Pagan Children Degrees in Paganism and it is sparking some ideas.  I think I am going to be putting together some things to work with him on and setting it up for him to earn awards for completing.

I think it might also be great time we can spend together and do just spiritual stuff.  This would be good for both of us.  So I am going to start small and start this week.  I will keep everyone posted.

Blessed Imbolc and may the growing sun shine a little more each day in your life.

Amethyst Sage, HPs

No comments: