Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Family Reunion at Pcon 2011

This year I am very excited to get together with some of my distant family members.  I am hoping that we will have some more great time to connect and share love with one another.  So far Jon and I will be going, Hoi Sum and Sulaire will be flying in and Obsidian will be there as well.  We are not sure if Heather is able to come but I am still holding out hope that she will.

It is nice to know that atleast once a year I have the opportunity to meet up with those that I love and share magic together.  The past couple of years at pantheacon have be invaluable for that exact reason, I couldn't put a price on it.  I just love the chance to be with everyone and be in a spiritual space at the same time.

I hope that many people get the chance to come to the Con this year, it looks like the programming is full of exciting workshops.  I will be presenting two workshops this year and will have books on hand to sell and sign.

blessed Be!

No comments: