Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pantheacon and family

This year was a very special year for me at Pantheacon.  Although all of them have been exciting, fun and eventful; this one included my husband, members of SSC and FRP/RFT.... and it was the first Con after my mom's death that I was able to see the whole picture and enjoy those around me.

I loved spending time with Sulaire, Hoi Sum and the girls.  It was so exciting to be with family and enjoy the spiritual connection we all have, within a spiritual setting that allowed mundane problems to be on the back burner while we just got the chance to be with one another.  It made it even harder when it was time to part and give the last hug to each other for what might be another year.

All the seminars were great, music was wonderful, I sold all the books I took with me and met some incredible people.  Jon had a blast and is excited for the next year.  What an incredible feeling.  I hope that more FRP/RPT family members are able to join us in the years to come.

Blessed Be!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

It was so wonderful and special getting to see you again Crystal! I miss you already! Can't wait to see you again! Tell Jon Hi for me and it was so great finally getting to meet him! What an amazing man!

Love you!

Hoi Sum (Bex)